Thursday 6 April 2023








 Nothing at all to do with Fibromyalgia but feel the need to vent.

I have large Irish hands with sausage fingers.

They get wider the nearer to the bottom you go.

When I married miraculously I got into an R engagement ring.

Now I need at least a V on that finger.

For the last few weeks my hands have been swolen and very sore and I can't wear my rings.

I am now getting lumps on my knuckles as well.

Making a fist hurts and is not always possible.

I still want to be able to wear some jewellery to make me smile but can I?

I am sick to death of looking for large rings and seeing only K-P as an option.

When did the jewellery industry get so damn sizist?

People are so much more body positive these days and still we can only get teeeeeeeeeeny tiiiiiiiiiiiny rings.

I for one am sick of it.

If I had the money I would start a business catering for all needs and sizes.

I am sick of the inference that we should all be stick thin perfect models with piano player fingers.

UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment