Friday 14 April 2023

Busy busy busy trying to do lots.
I have 2 YT channels and am thinking of doing a podcast plus I need to audition for books so I feel like I never get time for TV.
But the snooker is on tomorrow so I will be making time for that.
I do all this as talking is the only thing I can do for any length of time.
Today I was asked "wouldn't it help you to do a little walking?"
Don't they realise I would if I could?
It just proves what I keep saying, people think I choose to live like this. 
I don't try to make myself better.
Like I would choose to be stuck in a bedroom 24/7 with the blind down most of the time so I don't even see the outside??
How do you explain to people who only see things from their point of view.
They are healthy and can do what they like and think I am just not trying.
A goof friend of mine once said that she thought people who wore glasses just weren't trying hard enough LOL.
I can laugh but it still hurts to think that most people just think I am not trying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment