Saturday 14 January 2023

Google adsense is a nightmare

 



Why is everything so hard these days?

It's like swimming through treacle trying to get anything done.

Everyone talks in weird letters and short acronyms and I just can't keep up.

I am trying so damn hard to earn a few bob with my blogs and Youtube channels and feel like throwing in the towel.

I decided to check my blogs out as I hadn't used them in a while and there is money I have earned but not reached the £66 threshold to have it released and that will never happen unless I keep posting till I am 90.

Then I wanted to ad adsense to two other blogs I have and they say I can't until I fix something. So I click on the highlighted text to see what I need to do and it's all gobbledegook. Why they hell can they not write in plain english (or whatever language you speak) you need to do x, y and z. Nope they leave you in limbo to spend weeks going round in circles clicking links non of which help.

Then I thought I would put in a bit of effort and do a video a day in December on my YT channel and surely that would improve the subs and views NOPE. 

The other channel I took over in March made it to 1000 subs in December and I was thrilled and had found something I could do quite easily and upload quickly as I am reacting to peoples videos and need them up as soon as otherwise people lose interest.

I had it down pat. I could usually get it all done in a day, then monetization came into play. Now I can grade my own videos but YT keep overriding what I put. Then I have to wait for a manual review and by that time it's too late.

THEN just as I was ok with what I was allowed to do they moved the goal posts and give us no clue of why they have now decided our content can't be monetised!!

Plus I narrated two books for audible and so far haven't earned one penny.

I am chronically sick and bedroom bound, I thought I had finally found something I could do to perhaps get us out of this house but NO.

How many times can you kick a person before they just lie down and stop trying?

No comments:

Post a Comment