Thursday 23 March 2023


 Thought I would add a bit of humour to this today.
Those of you who don't know my entire family is disabled and though people think it is one long ride on a gravy train it surely is not.
I have just received a PIP review form for my daughter (a I am her appointee) and I have to be ready for a phone call between 9-12.
My hands have decided they don't want to be hands anymore and I have been awake most of the night as it feels like someone is trying to cut my little finger off with a hacksaw.
I have the heat pad on standby as I can feel my guts starting already just thinking about it all.
I have spent the last half an hour looking to see if I can do the form online as I can't hold a pen nevermind write UGH!!
Languishing on benefits the Tories say, if only they knew, but then they couldn't care less.
Oh well it could be worse I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment