Wednesday 29 March 2023


 Ah but I don't.
I spend 24/7 365 in bed apart from tootling from it to the bathroom or tootling around the bedroom for things.
My entire life takes place in my bed.
I watch TV.
I use an iPad or a laptop.
I eat.
Sleep.
Wash unless I am up to a shower.
It has been this way for 12 years now.
Funny how people were locked down for a year and lost their shit over it but I tell people I have been cooped up in this room 12 years and no one cares.
I keep repeating it now and then just to see if anyone actually says something but nope.
To add insult to injury PIP assessed me in my bed and basically called me a liar.
THEN I am expected to wish others well when they have a cold FFS.
All I want is a bungalow with an ensuite bathroom (and a litter of kittens and a tea cup yorkie)
Not much to ask is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment