Sunday 19 March 2023

 

Do you ever feel hard done by?

I hate being the cranky old woman always complaining but somedays I just want to scream.

My twitter feed lately is full of people telling the world how their lives have been ruined by Long Covid.

They used to be so active and now they just feel so fatigued and tired and how difficult it all is.

Then complaining there is no cure, no one is doing enough and trying to get benefits is nigh on impossible.

All I want to do is scream at them
"I have been saying that for Years"
"I have been stuck in a bedroom 12 Years and no one gives a shit"
"I told you all disability didn't discriminate and one day it could be you"
But you were all right Jack and scrolled on by.

And what happens?
They get sympathy, outrage, caring
what did I get
Fucking crickets that's what

People with Fibromyalgia have been suffering in silence for years and It is about time we started screaming to get some recognition and research done!

No comments:

Post a Comment