Tuesday 14 March 2023

 Feeling like I have been hit by a truck today

Stressed to hell and back as no one listens to what I say


I am so sick of Amazon CS contradicting one another.

My headphones didn't work so need to return them, they expect everyone to have a printer or can walk to a drop off point.

I told them I was housebound and didn't have a printer so after the round and round of can you ask a friend she says she will arrange a pick up by Royal Mail yaaaay.#

Was asleep all day yesterday, woke today to find the parcel had not been picked up because it didn't have a code to scan on it, when Amazon had said just write the address and number on the package aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tried to talk to CS again today and got the same old crap again.

Which part of chronically sick and housebound do people not understand?

They hate the disabled and make it more and more obvious daily so sick of it all.



No comments:

Post a Comment