Saturday 1 April 2023

 

Wow it is getting so warm in my room and it only seems like 2 minutes ago I closed the window and put the dehumidifier on for the winter.
I also shut the window and close the blinds to block out the noise from the main road when I record.
I watch other narraters talk about their booths and whisper rooms for work and all I have is a laptop on my lap in bed with a mic arm connected to my bedside table lol.
It can't be too bad as I got two books narrated for audible.
I think it is because I have memory foam ontop of my mattress and under the tray my laptop is on and think that must absorb the noise.
I watch a man and he is so pleased he made a recording room in his basement for under $1000 he would freak if he saw what I use LOL.
So is it nearly summer again? I cook in this room in the summer (Overheat not actually cook) so am looking forward to openeing the window but I am supposed to be recording something soon so it's pointless opening it now.
See how boring my day to day is that the big decision is whether or not to open a window LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment