Sunday 26 February 2023

 Another day another fight another lesson learned.

We have to listen to our bodies and do what we need to do to keep going.

I hate the fatigue but some days you just have to stop fighting it and just curl up with a hot drink and a good movie or sleep as long as you need to.

I used to set alarms to get up and press snooze umpteen times.

Now I just go to sleep when I am ready and get up when I wake. I am lucky I have grown-up kids and a husband and we work as a team.

He told me years ago "if you need to sleep just sleep" so that is what I do.

I get fed up with missing days but if I forced myself to get up when still fatigued my day would be pointless anyway as I would be fighting sleep for the entire day.

Do what your body tells you.




No comments:

Post a Comment