Friday 7 October 2011

There is an old saying that goes something like "Of all the things I've lost in life I miss my mind the most". That just about sums me up at the moment. I have the attention span of a goldfish and the memory of a newborn.


My major problem is remembering to take medication. Which again tonight has been no exception. I think oh I will just finish this and.........oh wow look at that website...........what did I want to do? Oh well can't be important. Half an hour later oh yeah tablets I will take them after I have been to the loo..........wash hands oh we are running out of soap will write a post it note on the laptop. An hour later I am sure I was gonna do something?? Ummmmmmm???


Three hours later wow it is 5 o'clock in the morning again and I am wiiiiiiiiiiiiide awake I wonder .....................AGHHHHHHH take the damn tablets woman!!!!!


On a good note it is pouring rain and freezing, so happy autumn has finally arrived. That freak Indian summer thing was killing me I was literally melting and had to change clothes three or more times a day and shower all the time. It drained every last ounce of energy I had and I got nothing done the entire time.


So now I have finally taken the tablets and they won't kick in for hours so I may as well stay up and greet the rest of the house as it wakes and have breakfast for a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment