Saturday 21 November 2015

IBS and Sleep!



Where have you been I hear you ask lol. As the title says for the past few weeks I have either been stuck on the loo or asleep! Winter really hates me.

Today I have finally had a shower and feel a bit more human but still so sore and fatigued. I really can't comprehend having to deal with this without the help of my Husband. He is now what I was essentially and I am a Zombie lol.

I wonder if it is the same for everyone? Have you seen yourself decline over the years or have you stayed the same? Having a shower these days is like contemplating scaling Everest.

The worst thing of it all is in my mind I can do anything, and there is so much I want to do, but then the confusion, fatigue or pain kicks in and nothing gets done like always. It's soul destroying and often I think what is the point of me!

My hair is falling out in handfuls daily, I can now wrap my bobble round four times! Plus I am losing weight (which I am not complaining about lol) so looked it up and I am depressed apparently.........no shit Sherlock!

Oh well there is always next week. I may be clear enough to read a bit more on photography before I hear Charlie Brown's teacher in my head lol.
Hope you are all as well as can be and I will be more upbeat next time I hope.

Thanks for reading 
if you did :0)
xxxJoolsxxx



2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear your hair is falling out, on top of all your other issues. Have you had IBS for long? Have you ever eliminated dairy or wheat from your diet? It has helped me a lot. best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hon, I have had angry insides almost all my life and it has just got worse the older I get. I have done the wheat and dairy free and nothing helped I have never pinned down what kicks it off, I think with me it is stress related and the sicker I got with the fibro the more of a stress head I have become and it is so annoying. I keep telling myself to chill but it doesn't work lol. Thanks so much for reading my ramblings and taking the time to comment you are a true star :0) x

      Delete