Sunday 26 February 2012

Stress!!!!!!!!
 
 
So sick of it this week, it has been one thing after another and I am not built to take it anymore. There was a time when I used to strive on it. Had three jobs and never sat down, was super organized and never flustered. Now if the weather changes I am either shouting or crying!!
 
 
I am supposed to be going to see the GP on Monday for my 6mth review thing. He hauls you in then sends you out again, that is stressing me no end. He never listens to me, brushes off anything I am worried about and refuses to let me have blood glucose strips to keep my diabetes under control.
 
 
Seems all the doctors where I live are the same as the last one was a pain in the arse too. I complained and got struck off so am too scared to complain to the new one incase the same happens again. So now I sit stressing about seeing him until I have been and got it out of the way for another 6 months. Why the hell I have to keep going is beyond me as he does nothing when I am there!!
 
 
Then there is all the worry about the overhaul of the benefit system and we need doctors in our corner to back us up. Yeah right fat chance of mine ever actually helping me, DH asked for help to have the medical doc come to us instead of him having to drive miles and was told no. Whereas a friend of mine didn't even ask her doc and he offered it straight away.
 
 
We need to move to a bigger house in a better area and all the stress will fade away.........................I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment